Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Blog away

I suppose this will be the Pastors Blog for the Generation South Oceanside. Right now I am working on a ton of ministry projects projects. One that I am excited about is with the San Diego Southern Baptists. I have been asked to be the Pastoral Director for church planting which is a ton of fun./ i have been working with church planters and some of my old church planting buddies to help churches understand that they need to reproduce!

I am also writing my Doctoral Dissertation on how churches can raise up planters from within their congregation. Good times

www.gotogeneration.com

1 comment:

Sully Sells San Diego! said...

Stumbled upon your blog. Love this church and the work you are doing to Glorify God! I don't know where I would be if I hadn't stumbled into your church doors where I was lifted up in the Holy Spirit that is alive and well in Generation, South O. Thank you Pastor Shawn. You are one of the special messengers of God's word. Blessings, Susan Sullivan and Family